Saturday, December 13, 2008

Time to breathe in the oxygen of heaven...

I am learning this week, that I can't do anything. :) I am completley, 100% dependant on Jesus. I have no strength, no great revelations, no wisdom to share. All I have is a heart that is STARVING for the things of God and all I can do is sit, wait and listen... though my flesh is screaming, my spirit is breathing in the oxygen of heaven. I am becoming so aware of my own inability, and I am learning how to lean. It's all I can do...to just sit here at my Father's feet. All I can do is give Him my every desire, plan, and my every dream... my whole heart. I have nothing left of my own. It's all rubbish in comparrison to His great beauty. Everything I thought I knew is wrong. Everything I hoped for was out of my love for this world and my own happiness. But, there is nothing in this world that could possibly satisfy my aching heart like His love. All I want is more of His presence. All I want is to bring glory to His Name. Even if that means I never have a name...even if that means I will be hidden in the place of prayer for the rest of my time here on earth. As long as it glorifys His Name. As long as the souls of this generation are saved...as long as the orphans feel loved and get fed...as long as my prayer shifts heaven and earth! For all of creation is groaning...and my soul cries out HOLY! Holy is this One seated upon the throne! The God of love and mercy! The God of Jacob! The only One worthy of honor! The God who has so graciously pulled me from a life of mindless misery, and placed me in the center of His will... Jesus! What does this love look like?!

If I never do the great exploits, and my name is never known, I will forever sing Holy. I will stay in the secret place, in the hidden chambers of Your heart, Jesus...You are everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment