Thursday, March 10, 2011

I have a testimony 'bout Jesus!

Anna & her piggys...



I have a testimony 'bout Jesus! He carries me through my worst storms...I always call on Jesus! I'm leanin' on His everlasting arms....


I have a testimony... Actually, I have about a thousand testimonies! :) Alex & I have a journal almost FULL of testimonies of God's faithfulness... We have watched Him provide over & over in the most amazing ways for our family. Sometimes it didn't look like the way we expected or wanted, but we can never ever, EVER doubt His faithfulness! :)

Alex has been working like crazy the past month, and we have been trying to save for a car (among many things) and pay off some debt at the same time... So we have had this certain amount of money just sitting here...and it's not enough to do anything with..lol. It's just enough to get started on one of these things. Well, the Lord came and literally multiplied the money..in a week, Alex got a couple of side jobs along with his regular job and we got our income tax refund...so today, we were able to pay off almost ALL of our debt--only one bill remains. We got a phone which we desperately needed (Anna has slobbered the other one to death) and at the end of the day we got a phone call that someone had a car for sale for almost the exact amount that we have left! Freedom feels so very close...:) So, yeah... it's been a great day! Jesus is awesome!!!!! Times like this teach me not to ever grumble or doubt Him, because in one day He can come and change every single circumstance! :)

So, yaaaay God! If you are believing for a miracle that seems impossible, don't give up! And don't lose heart! Some days it can feel like God is so far away, but Psalm 46:1 says, "God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble." He knows you & knows exactly what you are going through...

“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior" ---Isaiah 43

I can't wait to post the rest of the testimonies of the things we are believing for! I am so encouraged today that none of it is too big for God!! He is mighty to save!!! :):):)

<3 G----

1 comment:

  1. yaaaaaay!! praise God he is so good he always takes care of his children!!

    ReplyDelete