Monday, September 13, 2010

New blogger =)

After being inspired by many amazing blogs lately, I have really been wanting to start one! I had one a few years ago, but never kept up with it. I am hoping this one sticks. =)

I am a 22 year old mama to my beautiful baby girl Anna Jael..she is 4months old! And absolutley the most precious gift I could have ever received. (along with salvation & my hubby) She is just now getting to the really fun stage! Smiling and laughing ALOT & sleeping about 9 hours at night ;) She rolls over and tries really hard to crawl! I am so happy every day that I get to wake up and watch her grow & I'm so honored that I get to be such a big part of her life. I know God has some big plans for her! She is destined for greatness!


I am also wife to my sweet hubby Alex. The Lord has used this amazing man to draw me unto Himself more than any other person I have ever known. The first time I met him I was so amazed by his love for God that I actually left feeling more in love with God than before...I'm still not sure what happened. =) He just radiates the love of God & you can't help but love God more when you see him do it. Does that make sense? haha... Anyway- he is pretty incredible, and though this first year of marriage has been harder than I could have ever imagined, I thank God every day that I get to spend the rest of my life with him! We really are perfect for eachother.

I am Daughter of the Most High God. I have been on this journey of "Knowing Him" for about 6 years now... but some days I wake up and feel like I just started yesterday! There is so much of God & so little that I can wrap my mind around. But He is beautiful & worth all of the searching. I will give the rest of my life to knowing Him and loving Him more. He is my rock & the only thing worth living for.

So...that's me in a nutshell. =) Who knows what will come out of this thing... I'm just processing life so... have fun reading my blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment