Wednesday, September 26, 2012

2011-2012

Welcome Friends! I have been absent from my blog for just about 10 months! Whoops... Lots has been happening! Like, becoming a doula, raising a toddler, making and birthing a baby, to name a few! It has been a wonderful (almost) year. Life has been busy, but so lovely. I look forward to all that 2013 brings! When I have lots of spare time (HA) I will be writing an individual post about my birth...and a post about my first doula birth! :) So much excitement! I got to work with an AMAZING mom & dad team to welcome their first VBAC baby boy! :) It was beautiful and I learned so much! For the next few weeks I am very much focusing on being a mom to my two sweet babies. I will soon be joinging the birth world as a doula...I am taking clients for 2013 and beyond! So excited! :) Anna "flying" with Papa! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment