Friday, February 25, 2011

2011!!!

I have gotten behind on my blogging... :)
So--a little update!

Anna is 9 months old right now! Since I last posted, she has learned to crawl, say Mama and is taking steps! She has two bottom teeth, so she is still eating baby food, but she drools as soon as she sees my plate! :) When those teeth come in this girl is going to eat! Among many other amazing talents... :) She spends her days exploring the great unknown that surrounds her. She loves to put everything into her mouth and swallow what she can. :) I am constantly on my feet, following her from one room to the next! At the end of the day I am wiped out, but it is my greatest joy to get up and do it again the next day! I could not have asked for a more precious baby girl! She is such a joy, always smiling, so patient and full of grace! Her name suits her well. :) (Anna means Grace & Favor.) I love her dearly.


We had a picnic the other day in the warm weather and she loooved being outside in the fresh air!! :) She also loves her new sunhat. :)


We have had LOTS of changes going on... we are in the process of moving, but we still aren't quite sure where we will land. We want to be totally open to wherever God wants to lead us, so we wait.....and wait... :) We are waiting for that final word, and for a few pieces of the puzzle to fall into place, but we are very encouraged right now about Gods plan for us! It is such an honor to be a part of what God is doing in the earth in this hour! Life with God is so good, we have come to a place of surrender... "Where You lead, I will follow." Simple as that.

On another note, I am excited to say that I have found a new hobby! I never would have imagined it..but I LOVE SEWING! Ha! I have been making stuffed birdies for a mobile that I am trying to make... I don't have a sewing machine yet, so it is taking me longer than I thought and I have been going very slow...but I WILL finish it! :) It is so fun..I turn on worship music and just zone out for about an hour making these little birds. I will post pictures as soon as I finish the mobile! :)

This was my first one! (They get better each time because I learn a new trick the more I do it...)

My second birdie...

and again...

This is Anna making a mess with the tissues while I was sewing.. :)


Notice how the next two look more full... I used a different kind of cotton to stuff them!

...


So, there it is... I am excited! I need to get myself motivated to finish the mobile because it will be so cute! :)
Just wanted to update this thing...hopefully it won't be 4 months until I post next so the next update won't be so scattered! :)

<3 G

No comments:

Post a Comment